Can I set my customer's domains to be automatically renewed?
Yes, you may set your customer's domains to be automatically renewed. Please make sure to turn Auto-Renew settings on for the domains by 23:59 JST of 16 days prior to the domains' expiration date since auto-renewals are processed by our system 15 days prior to expiration date. If you miss the deadline, you must renew the domains by using the "Renew Domain" function.
How do I turn Auto-Renew settings ON or OFF?
Please log into your account and follow the instructions below.
1) Click the "Auto-Renew Settings" button in the "Manage Domains" tab. You can check the current settings of your domains.
2) Click the "Advanced Search" button if you have many domains in your account.
3) Enter domain names in the search box and click "Search" button.
4) Select the check boxes of all the domains that you would like to change the auto-renewal settings. You may select all the boxes shown on the screen by clicking just one box on the top that you see on the left of "Domain Name" and click the "Next" button. Please also read the notes on the page.
5) Read the policies, click the check box next to "I agree to the above policies." and click the "Submit Order" button to complete your order.
I found that my customer's domain has already been auto-renewed in our account, however, I need to terminate it since the customer doesn't want to renew it. Can I cancel the renewal order?
No, we are afraid that once created orders are non-cancellable.