Please log into your account and follow the instructions below.
1) Click the "Manage Domains" tab and go to the page [https://www.onamae.com/domain/navi/menu/domain]
2) Click the "Transfer Domain to GMO" button.
3) Enter domain name(s) in the box and click the "Next" button.
4) If the status is "Available", you may proceed.
5) Click the "Next" button.
6) Before you submit a request, please check whether the domain's administrative contact has email address registered in the Whois. If no email address has been registered, your customer must ask their current registrar to add a valid email address.
7) Check whether you are logging into the right account and click the "Next" button.
8) On the next page, confirm whether the domain name(s) you entered is correct and click the "Next" button.
9) If host names have been created by using the domain name that you are transferring into your account, enter the information of all the existing host names so that you will be able to manage
them after the transfer has been completed. If no host names have been created with the domain name, just skip this process and click the "Next" button.
10) Read the "AUTO-RENEWAL, RENEWAL & TRANSFER OUT POLICIES",
mark the checkbox next to "I agree to the above policies." and click the "Submit Order" button to complete.